Evernote 4.0 for Windows Phone brings Multi-shot Camera, Speech-to-Text and more
Evernote for Windows Phone has received a major update to version 4.0 that brings log of new features including a new multi-shot camera, speech-to-text capabilities, smart note titling, and better support for Windows Phone 8. The multi-shot camera lets you take photos without exiting camera mode, new slideshows lets you swipe through to view images in a note. The speech-to-text automatically transcribes your speech to text, you can use this by pressing the speech bubble icon. The app now has auto title that uses your location, the content of your note, and even a calendar event to give your note a useful title.
New features in Evernote for Windows Phone v4.0
- Windows Phone 8 support: Faster loading and navigation
- Multishot camera: Take multiple snapshots without exiting the camera
- Slideshow: Swipe through a slideshow of all images attached to a note
- Speech to text: Transcribe your words and save the audio to the note
- Auto-title: Smart note titles based on note content, calendar events and location
The app is also significantly faster and easier to navigate. Evernote promises that more features would be available soon. Download Evernote for Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store, if you don’t have it yet.