Gameloft released the Asphalt 8: Airborne, the new game in the Asphalt series for iPhone and iPad earlier today. The game is now available for download for Android devices. The new game offers even more challenges, more cars, all new maps and the most life-like graphics ever with the new physics engine that would give you a realistic feel when you pull death-defying stunts, destroy objects in your path, and catch major air off ramps. We will soon test out the game and put up a Gameplay video.
Feature of Asphalt 8: Airborne
- Drive 47 high-performance cars (80% New!) from Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
- Newly recorded high-fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion.
- Hit the ramps and take the race upward, Perform barrel rolls and wild 360 degree jumps and Maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts
- 9 different settings like Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert & other exciting locations!
- 8 seasons & 180 events in the Career mode
- Stunning visuals with next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects
- Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 opponents!
- Tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
Download Asphalt 8: Airborne ($0.99 / Rs. 55) – Android.