Primate Labs has released Geekbench 3, the company’s first major upgrade to Geekbench in 6 years. The new app has new benchmarks, a new scoring system that separates single-core and multi-core scores, new UI for iPhone and iPad and lots more. We start including Geekbench 3 scores in future benchmark tests.
Features of Geekbench 3 for Android, iPhone and iPad
- Several new tests designed to simulate real-world scenarios
- Quickly and accurately measure mobile processor performance
- New scoring system that separates single-core performance and multi-core performace into two separate scores.
- New iOS interface that’s optimized for iOS 7
- Geekbench 3 for iOS now automatically archives each benchmark run, allowing you to go back and view past benchmark results.
- Geekbench for iOS also integrates with Dropbox, allowing you to share results between your devices and your computers
Geekbench 3 is available as a separate app for both Android and iOS devices and not as an upgrade to Geekbench 2. The new Geekbench 3 is also available for Windows, Mac and Linux from Prime Labs store. License for these are available at discounted rates till August 31st.