Gameloft has started rolling out a new version 1.1 update for the Gangstar Vegas, an open-world action game. This update is called Mojave Apocalypse, that brings eleven new missions with three new missions that has a new type of challenge, jobs, and races. This update also brings three new vehicles, new battle gear for Jason and a new three-tier weapon. Gangstar Vegas for iOS and Android was released back in June.
New features in Gangstar Vegas v1.1 update for iPhone and iPad
- 11 new missions, including 2 new types: Skydive & Delivery
- 3 new vehicles: Sand Soldier, Mojave Maw & Badland Bully
- New deadly weapon: Sawed-Off Shotgun (double)
- A sick post-apocalyptic-themed suit and mohawk for Jason!
- Reworked free-fall feature now enables you to fully control your skydiving
- Other improvements, including reworked controls & bug fixes
Gangstar Vegas for iPhone and iPad is now available from the Apple iTunes Store for $4.99 / Rs. 270 for limited period, rather than the original price of $6.99 / Rs. 390. The new update would be available for Android soon.