Karbonn A11+, a new Android smartphone from Karbonn is now available from online retailer Saholic. The smartphones has a 4.7-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 Pixels) Capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandiwich) OS. It has a 3.2-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes with Dual SIM support with dual standby and has 2G (EDGE) connectivity. Celkon launched the A62 with a similar display and ICS, but it had better specs.
Karbonn A11+ Specifications
- 4.7-inch (854 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandiwich) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 3.2MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
- 512MB RAM, 512MB internal memory (161MB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- 1450 mAh battery
Karbonn A11+ comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 5,849. It also comes with a free flip cover.