Fly has launched the F40+, the company’s latest entry-level smartphones in the F series. The Fly F351 with 3.5-inch display, 1 GHz processor launched last month. This one has a 4-inch WVGA display, powered by a 1 GHz processor and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It has a 3-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM with dual standby and has 2G (EDGE) support similar to the F351, however this one has 512MB of RAM and packs a 1400 mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch, Rahul Goel, Chief Executive Officer, Fly Mobile, India said,
The market is inclined towards Smartphones more than ever. Amidst myriad high end smartphones taking over the market, the common man is still waiting for an affordable option that can make his life easy. We have designed Fly F40+ to fulfill this dream of the people. Fly has always manufactured products that bring a change in people’s life and we will continue to do so to add value to the community.
Fly F40+ specifications
- 4.0-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) OS
- 3 MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth 3.0 , Wi-Fi, micro USB
- 512MB RAM, 512 MB internal memory (180MB user memory), expandable memory upto 32GB with microSD
- 1400 mAh battery with up to 7.5h of talk time and up to 220 h of standby time
The Fly F40+ comes in black and grey colors and is priced at Rs. 4,999.