Micromax A34 with 3.95-inch display, 1 GHz processor now available for Rs. 4399
Micromax A34, a new entry-level Android smartphone is now available in India from online retailer Flipkart. It has a 3.95-inch (320 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz processor and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It has Dual SIM support with dual standy similar to other Micromax smartphones. It has a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. Earlier this year Micromax launched the A35 Blot with a 4-inch WVGA display and a front-facing camera.
Micromax A34 specifications
- 3.95-inch (320 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz Spreadtrum SC6820 processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) OS
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2G (EDGE),Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, micro USB
- 256MB RAM, 160MB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1350 mAh battery with up to 4 hours talk time, up to 120h standby
The Micromax A34 is priced at Rs. 4,399. It comes in Black Color.