Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom up for pre-order on official eStore for Rs. 29390
Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C1010) along with the Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9192) in India earlier this month. The S4 mini went on pre-order from the official Samsung India eStore last week. Now the Galaxy S4 Zoom is now available for pre-order. It has a 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor with 10x optical zoom, Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) and Xenon Flash, 4.3 inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom Specifications
- 4.3 inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 16MP rear camera with Xenon Flash, BSI Sensor, OIS and 10x optical zoom
- 1.9MP front-facing camera
- 15.4 mm thick and weighs 206 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (5GB user memory), expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 5 GHz, Bluetooth v4.0, aGPS + GLONASS and NFC
- 2,330 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini comes in White and Black colors. It is now on pre-order for Rs. 29,390 and would go on sale by the end July 2013. As an introductory offers Samsung offers lot of goodies including a flip cover lens cover worth Rs. 2,099, Lens or LCD replacement worth Rs. 3,500, Entertainment pack, 2 GB 3G Data free per month for 3 months for Reliance customers and Interest free EMIs on select credit cards.
Source: Samsung India eStore