LG and Qualcomm Announce the LG GM730
LG and Qualcomm collaborate to launch the 3G enabled LG GM730 in India. It is one of the most awaited handsets in India. It is a touchscreen phone with a candybar form-factor.
It’s features include:
- 109.8 x 56.5 x 11.9 mm
- 3.0″TFT Resistive Screen with 240*400 Resolution and S-Class Touch UI
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro-USB
- micro-SD Card Slot Supporting Upto 16GB Cards
- 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, Schneider-Kreuznach optics, autofocus, Secondary Videocall Camera
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, 528MhZ Processor
- GPS with A-GPS Support
- FM Radio, 1000mAH Battery
LG GM730 launch coincides with the opening of LG Application Store, which expands the capability of LG’s Smartphones. Currently there are 1400+ apps available out of which more than 100 are available free of charge to LG handset users. The quick key on LG Smart Home Screen provides easy one touch access to LG Application Store.