It is no secret that Samsung will have a next generation Note out later this year. The Galaxy Note 3 as it will most likely be known is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 800 processor. The phone will also be amongst the first to pack 3GB of RAM if a report published in the Korea Economic Daily is to be believed. Other rumored specifications for the phone range from the obvious to rather outlandish. While it is almost certain that the handset will run on Android 4.3, we’re not too sure that it will pack a flexible display. We’ve been hearing a lot about Samsung’s extremely popular phablet and have even seen a purported prototype. The compiled list of rumored specifications can be seen below.
- 5.99-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Exynos 5410 Octa with the A15 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz and the A7 processor at 1.7 GHz or a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- Android 4.2.2 or 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Touchwiz
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- LTE, WiFi 802.11ac
- 3GB of RAM, expandable memory card slot
- S Pen support
Given the popularity of the handset, we’re quite certain that we’ll see a steady stream of information till the launch event. Samsung is widely expected to announce the Galaxy Note 3 at IFA 2013 in Berlin at its usual Samsung Unpacked event.
[Source – Korea Economic Daily]