Xolo X910 that surfaced online recently is now available from online retailer Snapdeal. It comes with a 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display with 256 ppi pixel density, powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor Intel Atom Z2460 processor with 400 MHz PowerVR SGX 540GPU and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. Both the Flipkart and Snapdeal mentions that the phone would come with dual SIM support. This is the second Intel Atom-powered phone to come with dual SIM support, after the Xolo X500 that was launched earlier this year.
XOLO X910 Specifications
- 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display with 256 ppi pixel density
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Z2460 processor with 400 MHz PowerVR SGX 540 GPU
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSPA+ 21Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, aGPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 2000 mAh battery
The Xolo X910 is priced at Rs. 9,999. It is also listed on Flipkart at the same price, but it is currently out of stock.