LG unveiled the Optimus F5, an affordable LTE phone earlier this at the MWC 2013. The company has announced that the Optimus F5 would roll out globally starting from France from tomorrow. The Optimus L5 has a 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual-Core processor and runs on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). It comes with QSlide, Live Zooming, QuickMemo, QTranslator, Video Wiz, Safety Care and more pre-loaded apps.
LG Optimus F5 specifications
- 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) IPS display at 256ppi
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dimensions – 126.0 x 64.5 x 9.3mm
- 5MP auto focus camera
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory,32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 2150 mAh battery
The LG Optimus F5 would debut in Europe on April 29 that would initially go on sale in France. It would roll out in South and Central America, Asia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) over the next few weeks.