Nokia is most trusted brand in India
Just received an email from MyNokia service that Nokia has been voted as the most trusted brand in India.
For the second year running, we have topped the prestigious Brand Equity Most Trusted Brands (MTB) Survey. Conducted by The Nielsen Company on behalf of Brand Equity, this survey is the largest, most diverse and most prestigious survey of its kind, with over 8,000 respondents nation-wide.
Let’s stay connected.
Team Nokia India
Congrats to Nokia India but then our expectations shall rise. Some of our expectations including readers views are
- Don’t keep loyal customers waiting for new models, Do launch them soon or else loose customers.
- Atleast give us some clarity on the launch dates
- Try to bundle more handsets with operators
- Offer EMI option for more phones
- Launch Dual SIM phones
- Offer Camera-Free Variants like the E51 considering the huge India population which works in IT industry.
- And lastly provide better after sales support.
What do you all think ? Did we miss any point ? Can Nokia retain the number one spot next year ?