The Micromax A91 Ninja, a new dual SIM Android smartphone is now on sale from online retailer Saholic. It has a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 5MP auto focus rear camera and a 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera. This has a TFT LCD display instead of Super AMOLED display in the A90S that was launched last year, but the display resolution and that battery are slightly better. Most of the features are similar to the Karbonn A12 that was launched earlier this year.
Micromax A91 Ninja specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) Capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP auto focus rear camera, 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3G ( HSDPA: 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, up to 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- 1800 mAh battery
The Micromax A91 Ninja is available from Saholic for Rs. 8,499.