Intex is all set to release two new Android smartphones in the Aqua range. We spotted the Aqua Star and the Aqua SX, the company’s upcoming affordable Android smartphones on their website. The Intex Aqua SX has almost similar features as the Aqua S including a 3.5-inch (480×320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and is powered by a 1 GHz processor . This packs a 1450 mAh battery. The Intex Aqua Star would come with a 4-inch display, powered by a 1 GHz processor and run on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It would have a 3MP rear camera and a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
Intex Aqua SX specifications
- 3.5-inch (480×320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz MediaTek MTK6515 processor
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP rear camera and a front-facing 0.3MP camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Advance Auto call record, English and Hindi Language Support
- 256MB RAM, 512 MB internal meory (128MB user memory), 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 2G EDGE, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 1450 mAh battery
Intex Aqua Superb with a 4-inch display and a dual-core processor is listed on the site, which is expected to release soon. The Intex Aqua SX and the Aqua Star are listed at Rs. 4,490 and Rs. 3,990 on the official website. No word on the availability yet.