BlackBerry has started rolling out BlackBerry OS 10 version 10.0.10.85 OTA update to BlackBerry Z10 that brings several improvements and enhancements, including several improvements for better app performance, improved low-light imaging and optimizations for better battery life.
This update includes
- Improvement in 3rd Party App Performance for a smoother app experience
- Improvements and features for Gmail calendars
- Improvements in the BlackBerry Hub for logging calls log and how conversations are handled and improvements in importing contacts from online sources.
- Optimized camera for better photos in low-light situations while taking images without flash in Time Shift Camera mode.
- Improvements to the software in the way the browser handles video playback to provide a fantastic experience.
- Battery life optimizations with over 60 battery saving improvements and longer average usage per charge cycle.
The Over-the-Air (OTA) update is about 150 MB. BlackBerry Z10 users can get the update from Settings> Software Updates> Check for Updates>. It would gradually roll out globally over coming weeks.