Simmtronics Semiconductors has launched XPAD X-1010, their new Android tablet with a 10.1-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive multi-touch display and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 processor and comes with a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. The company launched the XPAD X-801, an 8-inch tablet with voice calling support last month.
Simmtronics XPAD X-1010 specifications
- 10.1-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive muli-touch display
- 1.2 GHz Allwinner A10 ARM Cortex A8 processor with dual Mali 400 GPU
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 3G via USB dongle, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0 OTG, micro USB port, DC Jack
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Video Formats: AVI, RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4 (H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), MPEG, MPG and FLV up to 1080p
- Audio Formats: MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC, M4A, MP2, AAC
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with micro SD
- 5600 mAh battery
The Simmtronics XPAD X-1010 is priced at Rs. 8,449. It would be available from retail stores and e-commerce websites in India.