NXG XFAB 2 Mini with 4.7-inch qHD IPS display, Android 4.1 launched for Rs. 12490
NXG Electronics, a Pune based company has launched Xfab 2 mini, Dual SIM Android smartphone in India. It features a 4.7-inch (960 × 540 pixels) IPS display and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor. It has a 12 MP auto focus camera at the back with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing camera.
NXG XFAB 2 Mini specifications
- 4.7-inch (960 × 540 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 12 MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with EDR and A2DP, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB
It comes with pre-loaded apps such as Facebook, Whatsapp, TOI, custom made Blog App by NXG and more. The company did not provide details about the battery capacity.
The NXG Xfab 2 mini is priced at Rs. 12,490 and comes with a free 4GB memory card and a screen guard as an introductory offer. It would be available from NXG’s own website and retail stores across India from 5th February 2013.