Micromax A30 Smarty 3.0, new phone in the Smarty range is now available from online retailer Saholic. The company launched the A25 Smarty budget Android phone last year, but this one includes 3G support that was absent in the A25 and the recently launched A68 Smarty. It has a 3-inch (240 x 320 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display, powered by 832 MHz Broadcom Processor and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It has a 2MP rear camera with LED Flash.
Micromax A30 Smarty 3.0 specifications
- 3.0-inch (240 x 320 pixels) 256k color capacitive touch screen display
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 832 MHz Broadcom Processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 2 MP camera with LED Flash
- 256MB RAM, 512 MB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with micro SD
- 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Micro USB
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 1500 mAh battery
The Micromax A30 Smarty 3.0 is now available from online retailer Saholic for Rs. 3849.