Lilliputian Systems unveils Nectar Mobile Power System, single Nectar Pod promises 2 weeks of power
Lilliputian Systems, a company based in U.S. has announced Nectar Mobile Power System at the International Consumer Electronics Show 2013. The Nectar Mobile Power System is a portable charger, but it doesn’t use a battery that are used in conventional chargers. It uses an unique Nectar Pods cartridge that has been approved for carry-on and use aboard regular commercial aircraft by the UN International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and U.S. Department of Transportation. It offers 55000 mW-hours of energy providing 2+ weeks of power, which is about 10 charges for a typical smartphone.
Features of Nectar Mobile Power System
- Charge smartphones, tablets, and more gadgests
- Connects to your devices via USB port
- Uses Nectar power Pods to charge your devices
- 55000 mW-hours of energy in a single power cartridge (up to 2+ weeks for a smartphone)
- Nectar power Pods are hot-swappable
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Weighs just 168 grams
The Nectar Mobile Power System would be available in the U.S starting from this Summer or Fall 2013 for $299.99. The Nectar Pod cartridges would be available separately for $9.99 each. It would be available for pre-order from January 12 from Bookstone and would be available in limited numbers.
Lilliputian Systems would demo the Nectar mobile power system at CES 2013 from 8th to 11th 2013.