WiShare app for Android makes WiFi sharing easy
Antara Apps, a Netherland-based company has launched WiShare, a new app for Android smartphones that makes WiFi sharing easy . The WiShare app creates a network connection that lets you share WiFi connection with phone contacts directly from your phone. You can add your friends allowing them to share Wi-Fi connections and create a Co-op throughout their respective cities and travel destinations.
Feature of WiShare app for Android
- Use your Wi-Fi to create a network that is secure and share them with the people you want.
- Share it with up to 500 contacts
- Securely share your Wi-Fi connection
- Connect with friends and family via the phone’s contact list
- Take a snapshot of the map that shows who is connected in advance in the city you vist
- Save up to 6 Snapshots of different cities / areas
- Shares Wi-Fi connect as a Co-op
- Invite, add and block users
Download WiShare app for Android for free from the Google Play Store. It you are one of the first 1000 lucky users, you will get a 90-day trial! for free. After that the app would cost 0.99 EUR per month or per 4.99 EUR a year. The company plans to launch iOS app soon.