Epson has launched Moverio BT-100, the world’s first Android-based, see-through wearable display. It is powered by Android 2.2 and lets you to privately view video, experience side-by-side 3D content, play games and enjoy content on a floating see-through display. It has 6 hours of rechargeable battery life and has a 1GB of internal memory with an additional microSD card slot. It also has WiFi connectivity and Adobe flash support to stream online videos.
Epson Moverio BT-100 features
- Enjoy movies, books, music, photos and more privately with the micro-projection and see-through imaging technology
- 80-inch perceived screen projected from 5 meters away
- Powered by an Android-based controller
- Experience side-by-side 3D content
- Interactive track pad and smart navigation menus to play Android games and use apps
- Wi-Fi 802.11n connectivity
- Adobe Flash 11 support
- Built-in 1GB of user storage, memory card slot supports up to 32GB, 4GB micro SDHC memory card
- Dolby Mobile surround sound with your own earphones or with the bundled Moverio detachable earphones
- Rechargeable battery offers 6 hours of battery life
The Epson Moverio BT-100 would be available in major retail outlets in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad at MRP of Rs. 42,900.