Jabra CLIPPER Bluetooth stereo headset launched in India for Rs. 2899
Jabra has launched Jabra CLIPPER Bluetooth stereo headset in India. It comes in range of colors and is also stylish. It has built-in microphone and attaches to clothing or bag-strap. It has can connect via Bluetooth to a smart phone and a tablet simultaneously.
Jabra Clipper Bluetooth headset features
- Listen to music and take calls – all with one nifty device
- Noise-blocking Stereo Ear buds
- Weighs just 20g
- Multiuse capability that lets you connect your favorite set of headphones or earphones
- Control your music right from the device including play, pause and skip tracks
- Never miss a call with incoming caller alert
- Never forget your phone with mobile alert (within 10 m)
- Bluetooth 2.1, including EDR, A2DP and AVRCP
- Clip-on wearing style virtually anywhere, on your collar, jacket, purse or backpack.
- Music / Talk time up to 6 hours and 8 days standby time
The Jabra CLIPPER is priced at Rs. 2,899 and comes in cool summer colors of Tangerine Tango, Turquoise, New Pink and White.