Dr. Dre Beatbox coming to AT&T on March 11 for $399
AT&T has announced the Beats by Dr. Dre Beatbox Portable high performance wireless audio system for their customers. They announced the HTC One X last week which would be their first smartphone with built-in Beats Audio By Dr. Dre. They have also announced the Android 4.0 update for HTC Vivid customers would be available in coming weeks that would offer optimized audio experience with Beats By Dr. Dre Audio profiles.
Features of Beats by Dr. Dre Beatbox
- Portable inputs that provide a built-in Dock Connector for smartphones or portable music players, plus Bluetooth wireless.
- Full-featured remote with On/Off, Volume, Mute, Scan and Skip buttons.
- Easy-carry handles on both sides.
- Operates on either 6 D-cell batteries or a computer power supply.
- A 5.25 inch woofer and 3.5 MM input for other sources.
Beats by Dr. Dre Beatbox comes in white and black colors and would be available exclusively from AT&T at company-owned stores or online at beginning March 11 for $399. Other Beats accessories such as Wireless HD Stereo Bluetooth Headphones, Beats Solo HD Headphones and UR Beats In-ear Headphones would be available from March 11 for $280, $200 and $99 respectively.