Airtel launches online self care service for prepaid mobile customers
Airtel has launched online self care service for prepaid mobile customers for the first time in India. This would let the Airtel prepaid customers to manage their prepaid account online and offers host of functionalities including checking balance, recharging, starting / stopping VAS services, viewing last 5 recharge details and more.
Features of Airtel prepaid self care service
- Get details of your balance and validity
- Start/Stop any Value Added Service
- Know the Best Suited offer for you and subscribe it online
- View your call tariff details
- Activate 3G on your airtel mobile.
- Get last 5 recharge details.
- Get details of last 5 VAS debit.
Airtel prepaid mobile customers can head to airtel.in, my account and choose prepaid from the list of services to manage your prepaid account.