After the Nokia N800 and N810 Tablets, Nokia plans to launch a new Tablet. The rumoured Tablet is expected to be launched as the Nokia N900 and we have information and specifications of the device. This handset will have a major difference from it’s pre-decessors as it is not just an Internet Tablet but also a phone. The Nokia N900 is expected to be very similar to the Nokia N97 from the information know now.
Here are some of the features at a glance:
- Dimensions: 59.7mmx111mmx18.2mm
- Weight: 180g
- 3.5″ 800×480 (WVGA) touchscreen
- OMAP3430 500/600 Mhz processor
- Bands: GSM Quad-Band 850, 900, 1800, 1900. WCDMA 900, 1700/2100, 2100
- 5 megapixel Carl Zeiss camera with dual-LED flash, autofocus, and sliding cover
- Though the renders we’ve seen show two lens-like circles near the screen, we’ve got no word on what’s behind them. However, we feel safe in assuming that its a proximity sensor and a front-facing camera.
- 1GB total virtual runtime memory (256MB physical RAM, 768MB virtual memory)
- Wi-Fi, HSDPA, GPS
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 48GB via external memory
- Keyboard variants: English, Scandinavian, French, German, South European, Italian, Russia
- Package Contents: Connectivity cable, headset, charger, battery (1320 mAh), Video-out cable, microUSB adaptor, cleaning cloth
Here is a size comparison of the Nokia N900 with the Nokia N97 and N810: