The latest update hitting Windows Phone 7 devices around the world is the 7.10.8107.79 . The release aims to fix a lot of problems plaguing current users.
The full changelog is below but the biggest fix seems to be the disappearing keyboard bug. This is something which every WP7 user has faced at one point or the other and is very irritating. Several fixes to the mail client have also been pushed.
- On-screen keyboard. Fixes an issue to prevent the keyboard from disappearing during typing.
- Email. Fixes a Google mail syncing issue.
- Location. Fixes a location access issue. With this fix, the Me feature in the People Hub sends anonymous information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers to Microsoft only if you agree to allow the Check In function to access and use location information.
- Security. Revokes digital certificates from DigiCert Sdn Bhd to address an encryption issue.
- Email threads. Fixes an email issue related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. With this fix, when you reply to or forward a message, the original message is now included in your response.
- Voicemail. Fixes a voicemail notification display issue that occurs on some European and Asian networks under certain conditions.