Here are some Nokia apps for the wedding season. These apps lets you with information on music, travel/city guide, beauty /fitness tips, mehndi designs, shopping assistance and a lot more for the wedding.
List of Wedding apps for Nokia Phones
- For Girls She9 Fashion – It’s a complete South Asian Fashion application which will provide you latest information about Saree, Lehenga, Mehndi Designs, Salwar Kameez and latest trend in the market.
- Vivacious Blog – This provides tips to enhance your beauty from brushing your hair to file your nails to clean makeup and a lot more.
- Shazam – Music is the flavor of the season especially during the weddings. It lets you identify a song from the TV, radio, or in club, phone up to a speaker. You can also discover and buy music tracks, find tour dates for tagged artists and buy tickets to the concert; share tags and get music recommendations.
- BookurTable Touch – Catch up with your friends to update them on your wedding plans with this special app that offers location based dining services powered by www.bookurtable.com. You can enjoy 4 key dining services in real time
- Wellness Diary Beta – As the wedding approaches, bride and groom wants to look fit and slim This app helps track health, steps, weight, sleep, nutrition, stress, exercise and more!
- MobiGoBeta: Free Shopping App – With MobiGo save money while you shop and enjoy the extra flavors during this wedding season. It’s a location based app that turns a phone in bargain hunter and helps find offers & discounts, anytime, anywhere. Also, play cricket, games or catch the latest bollywood or DVD release.
- Alcohol Meter – Keep a control on your bachelor’s party with this app you can test your alcohol levels after a couple of drinks or more and see how drunk you are in this fun widget! After you select your drinks the alcohol meter will calculate your alcohol value.
- La Paz – This app comes to your rescue when you’re new to any location, especially during your honeymoon. This provides travel information, author recommendations on what to see and do, where to eat, shop and stay in the city.