Jabra SUPREME Bluetooth mono headset launched in India
Jabra has launched Jabra SUPREME, their new Bluetooth headset in India. This is their first Bluetooth mono headset and it comes with Active Noise Cancellation technology that uses one dedicated microphone and an electronic chipset to generate an anti-noise sound to suppress the outside noise. This headset uses digital signal processing (DSP), proprietary Noise Blackout 3.0 and Wind-Noise Reduction technology with dual microphones in the boom arm tip that offers better audio quality irrespective of the noise environments they are in.
Features of Jabra SUPREME Bluetooth mono headset
- Active Noise Cancellation technology removes ambient noise for the user wearing the headset
- Noise Blackout 3.0 dual microphone technology
- HD Voice technology for superior sound quality
- Voice Control for hands-free operation to make, answer, end, redial, ignore and reject a call (even call back).
- Voice Guidance that reads out contacts, low battery notification and more
- Multiuse – Connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Streams media with A2DP.
- 24mm speaker for powerful sound
- Interchangable soft ear cushions for all-day comfort
- 6 hours of talk time and 15 days of standby time
The Jabra SUPREME has a black leather finish and features a patented boom arm that ‘flips’, enabling users to power on and off by simply flipping the headset open and closed. It has an adjustable ear hook and selection of ear cushions makes it comfortable to wear.
It can connect to 2 devices simultaneously and needs a single swipe of a finger to adjust (increase /decrease) the volume through a touch sensor placed on top. StatusDisplay shows the battery as well as Bluetooth connectivity status on the side. It weighs just 18 grams.
The Jabra SUPREME Bluetooth mono headset is priced at Rs. 7, 999. It is available across India and comes with 1 year local warranty.