NDrive Navigation app now available for entire range of Samsung bada phones
NDrive Navigation app is now available for entire range of Samsung bada phones including, Wave 525, 533, 575, 578, and 723, in addition to Wave and Wave II phones. NDrive is also the first to develop a real navigation app for Samsung Wave phone and the current app for Wave and Wave II has has also been updated to version 11 with new features.
Features of NDrive for Samsung bada phones
- Precise turn-by-turn door-to-door navigation
- Voice and on-screen instructions
- Radar and speed limit notifications
- 3D rendered buildings (for Wave and Wave II only)
- Hundreds of thousands of POIs by NAVTEQ
- Lane assistance and signposts
- Pedestrian and adventure modes
- Share your location, favorites, and routes via Facebook
- Search for POIs (Point of Interests) and check in on Foursquare
NDrive supports 35 languages for menus and voice instructions and it is available for different countries including, Hong Kong and Macau, India, Scandinavia, Russia, Italy, UK and Ireland, and more. New features such as real-time traffic updates would be available soon.
NDrive costs between 30 and 50 Euros, based on the country maps you choose and it could be downloaded from the Samsung Apps store.