Instagram for iPhone updated to v2.0, gets new UI, Live filters and lots more
Instagram for iPhone has received a major update to version 2.0 after a year, that brings new revamped User Interface (UI) with easy to use controls for borders, tilt, toggle flash settings etc. , Instant live filters & live tilt-shift and new Filters.
Features of Instagram for iPhone version 2.0
- Live filters would let you view the filters live while capturing an image
- New filters such as Amaro, Rise, Hudson, and Valencia are added, and more filters would be added in future
- Selective blur is faster, Pinch, pan and rotate tilt-shift along with live preview
- High resolution images of 936 x 1936 pixels on the iPhone 4 (1536×1536 pixels on the iPhone 3GS) are now supported
- You can now turn off the borders for filters
- One click to rotate the photos easily
Download Instagram v2.0 for iPhone (iOS 4.2.1 and above) from the Apple iTunes Store for free.