The GSMA which runs on the annual Mobile World Congress event in Barcelona has just announced the list of keynote speakers for the 2012 edition . The event will take place in Barcelona, Spain from Feb 27 2012 – Mar 1 2012.FoneArena will be reporting from the show floor.
The big names which will be taking center stage are as follows. Familiar names from the Mobile space include HTC CEO Peter Chou , Bharti Airtel CEO Sunil Mittal and Ryuji Yamada of NTT DOCOMO.
- Ben Verwaayen, CEO, Alcatel-Lucent
- Ralph de la Vega, President and CEO-AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets, AT&T
- Sunil Mittal, CEO and MD, Bharti Airtel
- RenÈ Obermann, CEO, Deutsche Telekom
- Hans Vestberg, President and CEO, Ericsson
- Peter Chou, CEO, HTC
- Ryuji Yamada, President and CEO, NTT DOCOMO
- Franco BernabÈ, Chairman and CEO, Telecom Italia Group
- Jon Fredrik Baksaas, President and CEO, Telenor Group
Talking of exhibitors , looks like Nokia is going to exhibit in a 2,300 square metre space in App Planet. Other exhibitors are the usual suspects Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Google, HTC, Huawei, IBM, Intel, LG, Microsoft, Motorola, NTT DOCOMO, Qtel, Qualcomm, RIM, Samsung, SK Telecom, Telefonica, Telenor, Vodafone and ZTE.
We can’t find HP , Sony Ericsson in the list above , may be they are still putting together their plans.We are already excited about MWC 2012 and looks like we gotta start packing our bags soon.