Samsung launches Smart View app for Galaxy S2
Samsung has launched Smart View app for Galaxy S2 smartphone, that lets you control Samsung Smart TV from you phone and also stream content from TV to your phone, over Wi-Fi.
Features of Smart View app
- Stream content from your Samsung Smart TV connected to Cable, DTH, Samsung Blu-ray Player or other inputs to your phone over Wi-Fi.
- Stream content from phone to Samsung Smart TV over Wi-Fi.
- The app acts as a remote control for you Smart TV and Samsung Blu-ray player.
- Access games on your TV from your phone, which also uses the Gyro function on the phone to play some of the games.
- Access Smart TV apps from you phone.
- Change the setting on your Smart TV or Blu-ray Player using gesture control on your phone.
The phone and TV / Blu-ray Player must be connected to the same wireless Router for this app to function. This app works on Samsung Smart TVs released in 2011 like LED 7000 or greater and on Samsung Galaxy S2 smartphone.
Download Samsung Smart View app for Samsung Galaxy S2 from the Android market for free. You could also try Samsung Remote and Samsung TV Remote-Tab, that acts as remote control for your Smart TV, that also supports old TVs and other Android smartphones that run Android 2.1 and above.