Nokia today announced the start of pre booking for the long awaited Nokia E7.The successor to the previous Nokia Communicator range , the E7 comes with a 4″ CBD display which allows for enhanced outdoors visibility and better contrast.
Consumers can get their Nokia E7 by making a pre-order booking by logging on to http://www.nokia.co.in/E7 and filling an online form, along with the preference of the nearest Nokia Priority store. The concerned store will call registered consumers within 24 hours with further details of the handset and the offer. Consumers can then secure their Nokia E7 units by depositing a booking amount of Rs. 3,000/- at the store.
Key features of the Nokia E7
– Easy access to private and business email
– Create, edit and share office documents and view PDF files
with Adobe Reader
– Fast, secure intranet access with the built-in VPN
– High-resolution photos and HD video with the 8 megapixel camera and dual LED flash
– HDMI connectivity to project files, videos and images onto large screens
– 16 gigabytes of on-board flash memory
– USB-On-The-Go, enabling easy file sharing by connecting a USB stick to the smartphone