Yesterday Xiaomi confirmed that the Mi 6X that will be announced on April 25th will feature 20-megapixel cameras on the front and back. Today it has shared images of the smartphone in Blue, Pink, Red, Black and Gold colors. This also shows sleek metal body and a flash for the front camera.
The fingerprint sensor is present on the back and there is a Xiaomi logo as well.
Another images give a closer look at its camera. The arrangement looks similar to the Redmi Note 5 Pro. Some rumors say that the phone will also come with MediaTek Helio P60 SoC, while other say it will be Snapdragon 660 or Snapdragon 626.
Xiaomi Mi 6X rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU / Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.88×75.54×7.3mm; Weight: 166g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 2910mAh battery
Xiaomi said that it will reveal more details about the smartphone tomorrow.