OnePlus 5T OxygenOS 4.7.6 update brings camera optimization, assistive lighting for face unlock and more
OnePlus 5T has received a new OxygenOS update to version 4.7.6, few weeks after the OxygenOS 4.7.4 update that brought several improvements. The latest update brings Camera Optimizations that includes better quality for selfie in low light, performance improvements for 3rd party camera apps and also adds assistive lighting for face unlock that can be enabled from the face unlock settings. Check out the complete changelog below.
- Stability improvements
- Clarity improvements for selfie in low light
- Performance improvements for 3rd party camera apps
- Added assistive lighting for face unlock
- Improvements for expanded screenshot
- Improvements for Wi-Fi display
- Updated Android security patch to December
The OnePlus 5T OxygenOS 4.7.6 update is 86MB in size and is gradually rolling out to everyone. It also includes December Android security patch. The company already promised that the Android Oreo open beta testing for the 5T will begin by the end of December, hope we can expect it by the end of this week.