Huawei’s Honor brand recently sent out invites for the announcement of its mid-range Honor 7X smartphone in China on October 11th. Now the smartphone has been certified by TENAA with model numbers BND-TL10 and BND-AL10. It has also appeared on Geekbench listing. This shows a 5.9-inch FHD+ screen and an Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor, similar to the Honor 9i that was launched in India last week.
This also has a 16-megapixel rear camera with a 2-megapixel secondary camera to capture depth information, but it features a single front-facing camera. It has a uni-body metal design with antenna lines running on the top and the bottom parts of the back, a fingerprint sensor and a 3240mAh battery.
Honor 7X rumored specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3240mAh battery
The Honor 7X will come in Black, Blue and Gold colors. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official on Wednesday."Honor 7X with 5.9-inch FHD+ full-screen display, dual rear cameras gets certified ahead of Oct 11 announcement",