Nokia 3310 3G in new colors, customizable retro UI announced
HMD Global introduced the 3310 feature phone with 2G support at the MWC 2017 earlier this year, and it was launched in India in May. Today it has unveiled the Nokia 3310 3G, a 3G variant of the phone in two new color variants. It also has more spacing between the buttons, letting you dial, text and tweet more comfortably. It comes with a new improved, customizable retro user interface that lets you change the icon colors and position.
It has the most popular game Snake and also has Twitter and Facebook apps.
Nokia 3310 3G specifications
- 2.4-inch (240 x 320 pixels) QVGA curved window colour display
- Java-powered Feature OS
- 64MB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 32GB
- Single / Dual SIM
- 2Mp camera with LED flash
- LED torchlight
- Dimensions: 117 x 52.4 x 13.35mm; Weight: 84.9g (Single SIM) / 88.2g (Dual SIM)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, MP3 player for music
- Bluetooth 2.1, micro USB
- Network – Dual band 900/1800 MHz +3G Band 1 and 8 (Single-SIM); Quad band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 + 3G Band 1, 2, 5, 8 (Dual SIM)
- 1200 mAh battery with up to 6.5 hours of talk time and up to 27 days standby time
The Nokia 3310 3G comes in Azure, Yellow, Warm Red, and Charcoal colors with a matte finish and new silver keypads, is priced at €69 (US$ 81 / Rs. 5320 approx.) and will roll out from mid-October.