We just have few more days for the Samsung Galaxy Note8 to go official. Now the dummy model of the phone has surfaced in China that shows the design of the phone. In Australia promotional brochure for the phone has surfaced confirming the specifications of the phone.
The brochure confirms 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display, dual rear cameras with 2x optical zoom, Iris Scanner, Water and dust resistant (IP68) body. It shows only two color options for Australia.
It also confirms Dual Pixel sensor, OIS, f/1.7 aperture lenses and presence of fingerprint sensor next to the camera.
Samsung Galaxy Note8 rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 522ppi, 18.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor with Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, wide-angle lens, secondary 12MP camera with telephoto lens, f2.4 aperture, 2x optical zoom
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture, wide-angle lens
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint Sensor, Iris scanner
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.6x 8.5mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA)
The Samsung Galaxy Note8 is expected to come in Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue colors and will be announced at the Galaxy Unpacked event on August 23. It is rumored to go on sale globally for about 999 Euros (US$ 1118 / 72120 approx.) in early September."Samsung Galaxy Note8 dummy images surface, brochure confirms dual rear cameras with 2x optical zoom",