Panasonic has launched Eluga I3 Mega, the company’s latest smartphone in Eluga series. It has a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It packs a 4000mAh battery, dual SIM support and 4G VoLTE.
Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.12µm pixel size, 80-degree wide angle lens
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 77 x 9.4mm; Weight: 180g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega comes in Champagne Gold and Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 11,490. With only HD display and no fingerprint sensor, wonder who would choose it.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head, Mobility Division, Panasonic India said:
The full-metal body Eluga I3 Mega is designed to stand out in the crowd and is targeted towards the youth who like to keep it stylish. The powerful smartphone with 4000mAh battery and 5.5-inch display screen will solve the undying issue of college students and professionals who are always on the go.