Samsung just announced its flagship Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ smartphones at its New York event. It also confirmed that both the phones will be available from AT&T, Cricket Wireless, Sprint, Straight Talk Wireless, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Verizon Wireless starting April 21 with pre-orders starting 12:01 EDT on March 30, 2017. These phones will also be available at Best Buy stores as well as BestBuy.com, ShopSamsung app, Target and Walmart.
Samsung said that consumers who pre-order a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ will receive a free Gear VR headset with Controller worth $129.99 and Oculus content. A limited edition premium bundle also includes Samsung 256GB MicroSD EVO+ card worth $249.99 and Harman AKG Y50BT Bluetooth headphones worth $179.95.
- Customers who pre-order the Galaxy S8 or S8+ via AT&T Next get Up to $750 in credits towards another Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+, Samsung Gear S3 for $49 with a 2-year service agreement, only 99-cents for Samsung Tab E and/or a Samsung Gear S2 when you activate 2-year service agreements.
- Galaxy S8 at $25 for 30 months
- Galaxy S8+ at $28.34 for 30 months
- Galaxy S8 – $30/month on Installment Plan ($30 down, FRP: $750 (Rs. 48,660 approx.))
- Galaxy S8+ – $30/month on Installment Plan($130 down, FRP: $850 (Rs. 55,140 approx.))
- Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ – $15 a month for 24 months when you trade in an eligible device and sign up for the new Verizon Unlimited Plan
- Galaxy S8 without trade-in – $30 per month for 24 months; 0% APR ($720 (Rs. 46,660 approx.) retail price)
- Galaxy S8+ without trade-in – $35 per month for 24 months; 0% APR ($840 (Rs. 54,430 approx.) retail price)
Other U.S. operators should also announce their pricing soon.