Jabra has launched Jabra Talk 2, Bluetooth mono headset in India. The successor of last year’s Jabra Talk lets you easily connect to more than one device at the same time, is HD Voice ready which works on supported networks by offering crystal clear sound for calls. It has Bluetooth 4.0 technology for better wireless connectivity and automatically adjusts the volume to adapt to your environment and allows you to wirelessly stream multimedia.
Jabra said that the headset has been designed with first time Bluetooth mono users in mind. It has simple but effective functionalities present an on/off slide control – to conserve battery life and power down, a dedicated battery symbol to inform you when you need to recharge, and a Bluetooth icon to confirm the connection.
Jabra Assist for iOS and Android offers step-by-step instructions on the pairing process, helps you keep track of the remaining talk time left on the device with visual indicator and more.
Jabra Talk 2 features and specifications
- Bluetooth version 4.0, BT Class 2, Wireless stereo sound (A2DP)
- HD Voice for clearer conversations
- Secure and comfortable fit with flexible eargels
- Voice Guidance
- Access to Siri and Google Now
- Intuitive usability with on/off button and dedicated battery / Bluetooth® symbols
- Setup guidance and Find My Jabra features with Jabra Assist app
- Up to 9 hours battery life and 9 days standby time
The Jabra Talk 2 comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 2099 (MRP) and will be available across India as well as Amzon.in later this March."Jabra Talk 2 Bluetooth headset launched in India for Rs. 2099",