Great news for Blackberry users , You can now download the official Twitter client for your Blackberry device. The app is in Public Beta and has been developed by Blackberry in co-operation with Twitter.
Blackberry Twitter App Features
- Real-time BlackBerry push of Twitter direct messages
- Camera and photo gallery integration
- Browser integration for Tweeting links
- Customizable interface for changing fonts, hiding tool bars, etc.
- Inbox integration so you can read your Twitter direct messages along side your email and text messages
- @integration so that if you receive an email or text message which includes an @username, it is linked to the Twitter app profile page
- Twitter lists integration
- Notification of @mentions
- Search for users, content, and trending topics
- Localized for French, Italian, Spanish, German, and Brazilian Portuguese
- URL shortening
You can grab the app from mobile.blackberry.com or from Blackberry App World. You need to have BlackBerry OS version 4.5 or higher with at least 64-MB of built in memory (with at least 750KB available). Users require an active BlackBerry data service plan with Internet access to access the application.