Halfbrick Studios, popular for its Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride games has launched its first educational app Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master for children between 5 to 7 years of age. This teaches children Grade 1 math skills in the form of simple Fruit Ninja gameplay that lets players slice their way through different math challenges presented in an engaging comic-style format.
Highlights of Fruit Ninja Academy: Math Master
- Students will master a number of key learning areas along the way, including addition, subtraction, skip counting (multiplication), numbers, sequences and shapes.
- The objective is to find the Lost Tablets of Fruitasia, rescue Truffles the Pig, and prove that learning can be fun!
- All challenges are graded, and players will be encouraged to hone their skills in order to unlock extra content for performing well.
- Progress is also logged directly within the game, allowing parents and teachers to easily track development over time.
- Fresh features such as interactive mini games, unlockable rewards, and collectible stickers.
- Requires no online account or social media login to play, and does not include advertising or other promotions of any kind.