Puma Joins Hands with Sagem to Launch Puma Phones
Here at the ongoing Mobile World Congress 2010, Puma, the leading sports lifestyle company has joined hands with Sagem Wireless to launch Puma Phones.
Puma phones sports a QVGA TFT 2.8″ capacitive touchscreen. It features an integrated solar cell with a charge indicator to let you know about the remaining battery on your phone and a 3.2 megapixel camera with LED flash.
Prime Features of Puma Phones are:
- 2.8″ QVGA TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 240*320 resolution.
- Integrated solar cell with a charge indicator.
- 3.2 megapixel camera with LED flash, 6x Zoom and Bluetooth Photo Sharing.
- GPS, compass, geotagging and routing and mappin.
- VGA video call camera with video recording and full screen video playback.
- Wide range of music formats with playlist support and FM radio.
- Lifestyle Apps such as Pedometer, GPS tracker and Stopwatch.
- Puma World, A carousel-based menu on the device which will allow an easy navigation through multimedia contents.
- Open internet browsing, with WAP Push.
- Mobile email client, mobile web mail notification and Instant Messaging.
- Support for HSPA, W-CDMA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM connectivity, Bluetooth and USB 2.0.
- Talk time of upto 5 hours with 350 hours standby time.
Puma Phones will be available through on PUMA online store and various mobile network operators across Greater Europe from April 2010, with international markets following pretty soon.