HTC Desire, previously known as HTC Bravo, packs in a 3.7″ AMOLED Touchscreen display and runs on Android 2.1 (Eclair) with the new version of HTC Sense UI. It also features a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and 1GHz Snapgragon processor.
Important Features of HTC Desire are:
- 3.7″ AMOLED WVGA Capacitive Touchscreen display.
- Android 2.1(Eclair) with a new version of HTC Sense UI.
- 1GHz Snapdragon Processor.
- Optical Joystick instead of a Traditional Trackball.
- 5 megapixel camera with AutoFocus, LED flash and Geotagging.
- HTC new “Friend Stream” app which works very similar to MOTOBLUR by pulling in all the Facebook, Twitter and Flickr updates from Sense’s Contacts App which can then be seen on a per contact basis.
- FM Radio with 3.5 mm headset jack.
- Support for GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, microUSB 2.0 and Adobe Flash 10.1 Ready.
HTC Desire will be available in Europe and Asia in Q2 2010. However there is no news on the pricing yet.