HTC’s new launch – Touch Pro with QWERTY keypad
A handset launch from HTC is always interesting. Their handsets are highly technologically advanced and bring generation next business phones within reach.
HTC has unveiled the HTC Touch Pro that is a strong contender for the top slot amongst business phones.
Specs & Features:
- TouchFLO 3D interface for accessing various applications and features
- HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and wireless connectivity
- Customized mobile Web browser
- Zoom and pan Websites with one-hand
- Automatically view optimized content that has been specially created to fit the display
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional OS
- Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 MHz processor
- Auto Screen rotation feature that automatically switches the screen to landscape mode when turned
- YouTube application for watching a variety of user generated video content
- Google Maps for mobile for mapping and traffic data
- A slide out QWERTY keyboard
- Built-in TV-out functionality
- 2.8-inch VGA touch screen display
- 3.3MP auto-focus camera
- Advanced wireless and auto sensor screen pivoting
- microSD card memory expansion
- Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR
- USB connectivity
- Wi-FI capabilities
Available in Europe, Asia and Middle East in late Summer.
No word on the price.