When Toshiba announced the TG01 at MWC last year, everyone was amazed by it’s feature pack and it’s slimness. But it failed to live upto the company’s expectations when it hit the stores. Sales were low and the company knew something was wrong.
Their solution to the problem is the TG02. The TG02 is now smaller and lighter than the TG01 and is also better looking. Toshiba have also replaced the problematic resistive touchscreen with a capacitive one. The features of the TG02 include:
- 126 x 66 x 9.9 mm, 119g
- 4.1″ Capacitive Touchscreen with 480*800 Resolution
- Touch Sensitive Navigation Controls, Accelerometer, 3D UI, Shake Control
- 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, microSD Card upto 16GB
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-FI, HSDPA, HSUPA, Bluetooth, microUSB
- 3.15 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus and VGA Video Recording at 30 fps
- Snapdragon 1GHz Processor, Windows Mobile Professional 6.5
Let’s hope this one is a success for Toshiba.