Nimbuzz for Android Gets Updated. Adds Custom Ringtone Feature
One of the most popular IM client on Android platform, Nimbuzz has now been updated with a new version. This new version brings along with it many cool features like Custom Ringtone, Voicemail support etc.
The Full changelog of this new client is as stated below:
- Custom ringtone – You can now select a custom ringtone for all the Nimbuzz incoming calls.
- Voicemail support – Your friends/family can now leave you a message if you are busy and unable to pick up the call.
- Call SkypeOut contacts – You can now call the phone numbers saved as contacts in your Skype phonebook.
- Permanent notification – You can now choose if you want to see the Nimbuzz icon in the notification bar while the app it’s running or not.
- Optimized UI: Nimbuzz UI has now been optimized for Nexus One, Droid/Milestone and Tattoo
- Lots of Bugfixes.