Home » News, Nokia, Software, Windows
Nokia Ovi Suite 2.1 Beta Gets Updated
The Complete Changelog is as below:
- Fixed for Thunderbird 3.0 support, now you can choose Thunderbird 3.0 for contacts sync in Nokia Ovi Suite.
- Fixes for multiple crash errors detected during Beta testing, for example related to maps view and calendar sync.
- Improvements in overall Nokia Ovi Suite stability.
- Many fixes to sync reliability.
- Fixes issues related to ovi.com contacts sync (automatic sync option for contacts didn’t work properly).
- Improved checking for new software updates and other fixes to software updater features.
- Fixes to video support, improvements into video support stability.
- Fix for SIS application installation (double clicking SIS now works properly and starts installation procedure into device).
- Many fixes to Nokia Ovi Suite UI localizations (languages).
Note: Do remember that this software is still in Beta, so if you encounter into any issues or any errors, do fill out their feedback form to get it fixed.